Please send artworks to the contest office according to the following guidelines.
(1) Paper size: 400mm x 550 mm (15.7-21.7in.) or smaller
* The recommended size is A3 or tabloid size. (A4, quarter, and octavo sizes are also acceptable.)
* The color, material, and shape of paper can be chosen freely.
* Drawings will be displayed/retained in a frame. Therefore, a drawing including a form itself must
not be thicker than 5mm.
(2) Drawing materials: Any
* Any drawing materials can be used, such as color pencils, markers, crayons, or paints.
* Collage or cutout pictures will be allowed for plane drawings, excluding ones making other
artworks dirty or requiring special care in handling.
* CG artwork created on a computer or similar device will not be accepted.
* Collaborative artwork drawn by multiple individuals will not be accepted.
* Artwork created by a person other than the participant
* Piece with incomplete Entry Forms or missing information
* Drawings that resemble the previous Toyota Dream Car Art Contest artworks,
famous paintings, and that include trademarked characters.
(3) Entry form
Please prepare an entry form
Download the entry form below
Please fill in all the necessary items on the entry form, and securely attach it to the back of your artwork.
Parent’s consent is needed to apply for the entry of this contest.
Application (Submission) Location
Toyota Kenya Limited
Dream Car Art Contest Office
Uhuru Highway opp. Nyayo National Stadium
P.O Box 3391-00506
Phone number: +254 719 029 163/158
E-mail address: email@example.com
PS: Artworks can be dropped off at any Toyota Kenya branch, dealer or TKASC
Judging will be strictly conducted in two stages.
(1) Artworks entered are judged as the Kenya (National contest).” Top 3 excellent artworks are
to be selected from each category.
(2) The top 3 places in each category in the Kenya (National contest)” will be submitted to the World Contest that will be held in Japan.
(3) In the World Contest, these entries selected from each country and region will be judged by a jury panel, where award winners will be selected in order of the gold, silver, and bronze award, along with best finalists.
The special award will also be selected from these entries submitted to the World Contest.
Also, winners of World Contest cannot be awarded in the same category again.
The top 3 artworks from each age category at the “Kenya Contest (National contest)” will be announced on www.toyotakenya.com/dream_car_html/and exciting prizes will be awarded to the winners.
At the World Contest, an award certificate and extra prize will be presented to the gold, silver, and bronze award winners, and they will be invited to the award ceremony to be held in Japan.
Announcement of winners
Winners (or the person in charge of each group) will be notified by the contest office.
The results of Kenya (National contest) are scheduled to be announced around March 2019, while the result of the World Contest will be announced on the Official Website of the Toyota Dream Car Art Contest around September 2019.
– Submission that have previously been released, submissions that have been entered in other contests, and submissions that infringe on a third party’s copyrights will not be accepted.
– Multiple submissions are allowed from the same person. However, only one prize will be awarded per person.
– Family members of employees of TMC or TMC related companies are also eligible to participate.
– Any private information collected as part of the contest will not be used for any other purpose.
– Award-winning artworks of the Contest will not be returned.
– All rights in the submitted artworks, including but not limited to publication, use, adaption, editing, and revision rights, will belong to Toyota Motor Corporation.
– The submitted artworks may be used in advertisements and printed materials by Toyota Motor Corporation for the purpose of advertising.
– Prize eligibility may not be transferred or sold to a third party.
– The winners must submit to Toyota Motor Corporation a declaration attesting that they meet the eligibility requirements and an agreement that they will not submit their award-winning artworks to any other art contest.
Handling of personal information
– Notification of judging and judging results of this contest.
– Sending of prizes for this contest by mail
– Surveys for the purpose of improving the content of this contest, and for anonymous statistical analysis for marketing, etc.
– Under adequate safeguards any usage deemed necessary by Toyota Motor Corporation in order to conduct the contest fairly and safely.
* Disclosure of personal information to third parties: With the exception of providing personal information to contractors within the necessary scope of conducting this contest, personal information will not be disclosed to third parties without the permission of the individual.
* In operating and managing this contest, personal information will be provided to a company contracted to handle personal information that has adequate safeguards in place.